A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is someone trained in implementing Lean Tools in combination with the Six Sigma methodology in order to deliver predictable customer outcomes at an accelerated speed. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a part-time resource, skilled in leading strategic improvements in the organization.
A trained Lean Six Sigma Green Belt enjoys preference in employment, new opportunities and growth.
The role of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is to bring the new concepts and tools of Lean and Six Sigma right to the day-to-day activities of the business.
- Develop deep familiarity with lean tools such as Value Stream Mapping, Kanban, 5S, Poka-Yoke along with the Define – Measure – Analyze – Improve – Control (DMAIC) methodology of Six Sigma for project execution
- Develop the ability to lead cross functional teams and drive change in the organization
- Learn how to use a disciplined approach to dramatically reduce chronic waste, rework and delays in business processes
- Learn how to overcome resistance to change and create a culture of improvement in an organization
- Develop the capability to deliver value to customers and all stakeholders
- Learn how to identify major opportunities for large-scale cost reductions in value creation processes as well as support processes
- Learn how to adopt systematic approaches for implementing fundamental change in critical business processes for improving productivity and profitability
- To understand the soft skills required for team facilitation.
- Monthly review of Lean Six Sigma project teams
- Monthly coaching of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt candidates