A blended process for qualifying as a Certified CQI Professional
Knowledge about what it takes to improve performance in healthcare is growing at an accelerated pace. As knowledge grows, so does the complexity that the healthcare providers face as they seek to control costs, deliver superior services, and achieve competitive distinction.
In this pressured changing environment, you need somewhere to turn for training, tools, and know-how to help you manage the quality of patient care and services. Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) is a comprehensive step-by-step team training process, designed in a blended format, exclusively for healthcare organizations. The training process empowers cross-functional teams to achieve quality breakthroughs, enhance patient care, and solve costly quality problems.
CQI has been developed by Qimpro College based on global best practices. Further, this program has been customized with expert inputs from the AHPI Technical Committee, to ensure full compatibility with NABH requirements.
The key elements of the blended training are:
- A digital course Problem Solving Pro. The course is driven by a healthcare case study
- An orientation program on the digital course. On completing this digital course, the candidate earns an e-Certificate
- A Master Class on the step-by-step process. This will also include an introduction to Quality Improvement Tools
- A simulation exercise for a Quality Improvement project
- Each project team, following the structured Problem Solving methodology, to address the chronic problem assigned to them by their respective Quality Council
- Four joint project facilitation sessions
- Final presentations by project teams to members of the Quality Councils from the participating healthcare organizations
Each project team member from a healthcare organization, upon completing the education and assigned problem, will earn a qualiÿcation Certiÿed CQI Professional awarded by AHPI & Qimpro College.